Vuoi un dito del piede? Te lo procuro io. Credimi, c'è il modo. Cose che è meglio non sapere.

WALTER: That wasn't her toe.
DUDE: Whose toe was it, Walter?
WALTER: How the fuck should I know? I do know that nothing about it indicates...
DUDE: The nail polish, Walter.
WALTER: Fine, Dude. As if it's impossible to get some nail polish, apply it to someone else's toe...
DUDE: Someone else's... where the fuck are they gonna...
WALTER: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
DUDE: But Walter...
WALTER: I'll get you a toe by this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs. They send us a toe, we're supposed to shit ourselves with fear. Jesus Christ. My point is...
DUDE: They're gonna kill her, Walter, and then they're gonna kill me...
WALTER: Well that's just, that's the stress talking, Dude. So far we have what looks to me like a series of victimless crimes...
DUDE: What about the toe?
WALTER: FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING TOE!
A waitress enters.
WAITRESS: Could you please keep your voices down... this is a family restaurant.
WALTER: Oh, please dear! I've got news for you: the Supreme Court has roundly rejected prior restraint!
DUDE: Walter, this isn't a First Amendment thing.
WAITRESS: Sir, if you don't calm down I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
WALTER: Lady, I got buddies who died face down in the muck so you and I could enjoy this family restaurant!
The Dude gets up.
DUDE: All right, I'm leaving. I'm sorry ma'am.
WALTER: Don't run away from this, Dude! Goddamnit, this affects all of us!
The Dude has left frame. Walter calls after him:
WALTER: Our basic freedoms!
He looks defiantly around.
WALTER: I'm staying.
Finishing my coffee.
Finishing my coffee.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Allahu Akbar.

Come si scrive un'enciclopedia

Quasi tutti i TV erano chiaramente sintonizzati su Telereporter